Etiquetas

domingo, 11 de marzo de 2012

Blue is my heart when crying



Blue is my heart when crying,
for a past that won't be back.
Blue the soul when flying,
'cause deep inside is all sad.

Green is my crazy little hope,
of me getting a word from you.
Green the soul hanging on a rope,
'cause all good a word can do.

Blue your green eyes were,
under those little glasses.
Green your blue eyes there,
two good looking deep lakes.

Green light is what you gave me,
taking away all the dark blue.
Light blue is what you colored me,
taking away all the rotten green.

But after you flew away, babe,
the blues are getting darker,
the greens are even worse,
nothing is getting better.

Yes, it seems I write again,
such a lucky man, isn't it?
Maybe it's to not being crazy,
Maybe I'm already a big fool.

People here like my writings,
that should give me strength,
but you know, after many years,
your name still give me chills.

It's you who I'm writing for,
even though you won't read it,
and my heart is blue crying,
for a past that won't be back.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario